Answer the following in COMPLETE sentences using text evidence! You will turn this in FOR A GRADE. Write neatly. If I cannot read it, it is wrong.
- Seth says he “felt like a fraud”. List all the things that Seth does to appear “cool” like Adam.
- Where is the exact turning point in the story; that is the point at which Seth reconsiders his association with the cool Adam? Be specific.
- Why does Seth throw the jacket in the trash at the end of the story?
- How has Seth changed by the end of the story?
- How has Adam changed by the end of the story?